In a world where we're surrounded by fast fashion, we challenge you to slow down, grab a piece of clothing you love that's just too 'loved' to wear, and stitch up its sad and sorry parts until it becomes a beautiful piece of art that's so unique there will never be another one like it.
Don't give up on your favorite pieces. Learn how to darn their rips and holes using embroidery thread and contrasting fabrics to create transformative, intricate, fabric-strengthening patterns.
- Embroidery thread (tons of colors to choose from)
- Vintage and new fabric scraps
- Darning needle
- Basic hand-sewing techniques
- How to create stitch patterns
- How to properly (and beautifully) reinforce clothing