There are about a hundred different ways you can wear a leather tassel. Put it on a chain and wear it around your neck. Make two, string 'em together and wrap them around your purse handle, your waist, or your belt. Make one and use it as a keychain.
The possibilities are endless! Especially when you have SO MANY colors to choose from :)
And you can feel pretty good about it, because all the leather is salvaged -- hooray!
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to safely hand-cut leather
- About leather tools in general
- Basic leather stitching
- How to handle different kinds of leathers (weights, textures, etc.)
- How to create a basic template to create your tassel
- How to create several tassel iterations to suit your taste / style
Get your tassel on!