Do you have random lengths of robe, cord, and thread left over from finished or forgotten craft projects? This fiber wrap necklace is the perfect project to use up all those little bits, and they make great gifts, too!
In this class, we will use cord handmade from salvaged leather wrapped with embroidery thread, weaving loom thread, and yarn, and you’ll leave with a completed necklace.
- WHEN: Sunday, Dec. 11, 2-4p
- WHERE: Kleur
- SUPPLIES: Included
- COST: $25
- SKILLS REQUIRED: No skills necessary
You will leave class with the following:
- Your very own Color Block Fiber Wrap Necklace
- Confidence in creating mixed media accessories
- The ability to wrap...pretty much anything!
After this workshop, you’ll be able to turn just about anything into a modern looking, fine-craft inspired accessory.
*1 Fiber Wrap Necklace included in the workshop price, but feel free to make as many as you’d like for an additional $10/per.